APPLIQUES BAUHAUS DESSAU

designer: Marianne Brandt

category: Lamps

MARIANNE BRANDT
Pair of wall lamps
Produced by Korting & Mathiesen AG, Liepzig
Germany, 1929
Glass and silvered glass

h 31 x 27 x 24.5 cm
h 12.2 x 10.6 x 9.6 in

Note:
Signed “Kandem” (signature for Korting & Mathiesen)
Designed by Brandt at the Bauhaus Dessau School

Provenance:
Private Collezione Rossella Colombari;
Ex-collection Ulrich Fiedler